- Introduction to Angular 2
- Angular vs Angular 2
- Getting Started with Angular2
- Development Environment for Angular2
- NodeJS, NPM, Webpack
- Setting the IDE for Angular 2 development
- Architecture and Concepts for Angular2
- Loading and Starting the Angular App
- TypeScript Primer
- ES6 Import/Export
- Classes and Interfaces
- Arrow functions and Template strings
- Working with types
Components and Modules
- Studying Angular Modules
- What are Components
- Importance of Components
- How to Create a New Component?
- Studying App Module and Component Declaration
- Application Bootstrapping
- Data projection
- Building a Wrapper component
- Life Cycle of Components
- Using Custom Components
- Creating Components with the CLI & Nesting Components
- Component Templates & Component Styles
- Studying Component Selector
- Component Input Properties
- What are Event Emitters?
- Output Properties of Components
- Studying Angular Core Directives
- ngIF and Output Data
- ngIF & Else Condition
- ngStyle and Styling Elements
- CSS Classes & ngClass
- Output Lists with ngFor
- Getting the Index when using ngFor
- How to create a Basic Attribute Directive?
- Studying and Using Renderer
- Hostlistener & Host Events
- Binding to Host Properties
- Bind to directive Properties
- What and How of Structural Directives?
- How to Use Dropdown Directive?
Services and Dependency Injection
- Importance of Services
- Services and Providers
- Services & Dependancy Injection
- The Injectable Decorator
- Create a Logging Service
- Inject Logging Service into computers
- What is Hierarchical Injector?
- Services for Cross-Component Communication
- Using Services for Push Notifications
- Debugging for Angular2
- Rectifying Angular Error Messages
- How to Debug Code in the Browser with Sourcemaps?
- Angular Apps & Augury
- Property & Event Binding
- Binding to Custom Properties
- Custom Property & Event Binding
- Studying View Encapsulation
- Local References in Templates
- Component Life Cycle & Life Cycle Hooks
- Project: Plan the App, Create the Components
- How to Add Navigation Bar?
- What is Non-Collapsable Navigation Bar?
- What is a Recipe Model?
- Recipe Components
- Recipes with ngFor
- Shopping List Components
- Creating an Ingredient Model
- Outputting the Shopping List
- Event Binding & View Encapsulation
- Navigation with Event Binding & ngIF
- Recipe Data & Property Binding
- Event & Property Binding
- Adding Elements to the Shopping List
Angular Data Binding
- What is Databinding?
- One Way Data Binding
- String Interpolation
- Property Binding
- Property Binding vs String Interpolation
- Studying Event Binding
- Bindable Properties and Events
- Data and Event Binding
- Special Bindings
- Studying Two-Way-Databinding
- What is ng Model?
- Two-Way-Data Binding & Forms Module
- How to Combine Forms of Databinding
- Templates Styles & Syntax
Angular Routing & Guards
- Defining Guards
- Significance of Guards
- Angular Routing & Guards
- Passing Static Data to a Route
- Resolve Dynamic Data with Resolve Guard
- Setting up Routes
- Active Routes & Child Routes
- Child Route Configuration
- How to Retrieve Route Parameters?
- Built-in Angular Observable
- Buidling a Simple Observable
- Building a Custom Observable
Pipes and HTTP Requests
- Use of Pipes
- Transforming Output with Pipes
- Parametrizing Pipes
- Multiple Pipes and Custom Pipes
- Pipes: Filter, Pure, Impure
- Making HTTP Requests
- RxJS and Observables
- Handling http Responses
- Error Handling
- How Http Requests Work in SPAs?
- Request Headers
- GET Requests & PUT Request
- async Pipe and http Request
- Firebase as a Dummy Backend
- Angular Apps
- Authentication & Route Protection
- Single-Page Applications & Authentication
- Firebase SDK
WORLD CLASS CURRICULUM
ONE AND ONE MENTORING
Do you arrange Demo Sessions?
Yes, we arrange demo sessions for all the courses at all the branches. After attending a demo session, you come to know about the advantages of undergoing training, and about the importance of hands-on tasks.
What if i miss the Leacture??
If you miss a lecture, you can attend another session in any other live batch. We have multiple batches running simultaneously.
What If i have doubts after i complete the course?
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
What Our Student's Say
Narendra BadeTech Mahindra
I am extremely glad of being placed with TechMahindra. All credit goes to RS Softtech training & support. The training environment is excellent & a lot of importance is laid on over-all development of a candidate- from technical to soft skills grooming. I recommend RS Softtech to anyone who wants to learn & excel
Prem Pradeep ShahWipro
RS Softech is excellent training center. Rahul Sir's overall efforts,invaluable support ,commitment and guidance are highly appreciated.The administration staff is also helpful and approachable.
Priyanka V SalunkeCapgemini
Very good IT job assistance provided here along with the quality education. If someone is struggling for placement in IT companies after engg , i will suggest RS Softtech. All thanks to Rahul sir for helping me in building my career. Only because of your motivation and assistance I could achieve what i dreamt of.